At Devora Realty we know that every development project is different and each client has a unique set of requirements and challenges. As developers ourselves we can help you navigate the intricacies of each step along the way. Our one-stop-shop approach means we act as a single point of contact for each step of the development process including site analysis, property acquisition, financing, market studies, marketing strategies, evaluating environmental factors, approvals, permits, physical improvements, transportation, accessibility, leasing and disposition of the asset.
Our team is armed with an arsenal of industry knowledge and a solid network of top-notch professionals to ensure the highest quality product, a timely delivery and an aggressive marketing strategy to maximize returns. Regardless of whether your goal is to build a single-family residence, condo development or larger multi-family complex; Devora Realty is here to facilitate the efficient execution of the development process from start to finish.
We Know Development
"Assembling a team of professionals to address the environmental, economic, private, physical and political issues inherent in a complex development project is critical. A developer's success depends on the ability to coordinate and lead the completion of a series of interrelated activities efficiently and at the appropriate time."
- 1Pre-Acquisition Diligence and Preparation
- 2Acquisition Closing
- 3Pre-Development Planning
- 4Bidding and General Contractor Selection
- 5Building Permit Approval
- 7Sales and Marketing
- Negotiate Purchase Contract to Secure Option Rights and Begin Feasibility Period
- Conduct Site and Market Analysis
- Prepare Preliminary Pro Forma Model to Determine Purchase Price and ROI Potential
- Coordinate Project Feasibility, Environmental and Appraisal Reports
- Engage with Attorneys, Title Company and Surveyors (as Needed) to Conduct Title Research and Prepare Closing
- Source Acquisition and Construction Financing
- Negotiate Definitive Sale Contract Terms
- Facilitate and Coordinate Closing of the Acquisition
- Assemble Development Team including, but not limited to Architect, Engineer, Builder, Lender and Attorney
- Collaborate with Development Team to Create a Conceptual Site Plan and Determine Product Type
- Coordinate with Architect and Engineer to Finalize Site Plan and Determine if Zoning Change is Required
- Submit Site Plan to City and Obtain Site Plan Approval
- Work with the Architect and Engineers to Prepare Full Construction Drawing Set
- Submit Construction Documents to General Contractors to Receive Competitive Bids
- Uncover Opportunities for Value Engineering Preliminary Building Plans
- Finalize General Contractor Selection
- Negotiate Contract and Finalize Construction Bid
- Submit Building Permit Application to City
- Revise Pro Forma Model Based on Actual Construction Costs and Market Conditions to Determine ROI
- Obtain Building Permits from City
- Facilitate Pre-Construction Meeting To Set Construction Timeline and Milestones
- “Horizontal” Construction of Roads, Foundations and Below-Ground Infrastructure
- “Vertical” Construction of Framing, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical and Finish-Out
- Work Closely With Development Team to Ensure All Deadlines Are Being Met and Inspections are Passed
- Create Marketing Strategy and Forecast Sell-Out or Lease-Out Schedule Based on Absorption Rate
- Execute Marketing and Pre-Sales/Sales (or Pre-Lease/Leasing) Strategy
- Negotiate Offers and Facilitate Each Transaction From Contract Through Closing
Ready to talk Real Estate?
Devora Realty will help you achieve or exceed your real estate goals, by providing you with extraordinary quality of service in the buying and selling of real estate. Professionalism, integrity, honesty and truth are the cornerstones of their business.